Feb 3, 2008

Super Bowl. Finally.

It's Super Bowl time. Finally.

After a week of non-stop talk about all things Patriots, I have never been more ready for a game to begin. And be over.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sport but I am sick and tired of the news being 75 percent Patriots non-stories. Who cares that a professor at Bridgewater State College is named Tom Brady? Does that warrant Boston's Channel 5 do a story on him? (In case I am wrong and you are actually interested in the story, here it is).

So now that it's time for the game, I'm embracing all things Super Bowl for the next few hours. I may not be the biggest football fan but I am intrigued by the media frenzy that surrounds this event.

All the news sources I'm checking during the game have live blogs going. Here are the links to a few of them I'm reading:

The New York Times: The Fifth Down
MSNBC's live blog
Channel 5: All Patriots Blog

MSNBC lets you watch the Super Bowl ads online, in case you miss them the first time around or if you want to see them again.

Heres a Bud Light ad:


And for those who aren't from the United States and do not understand the details of the game, the BBC has this post about the Super Bowl and its history.

No comments: